Connolly® Key Joint System
Connolly® Key Joints supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing, are a continuous pour solution for contraction joints in slab on ground applications. Connolly Key Joints are a roll formed galvanized steel section used as a leave-in-place formwork to control shrinkage induced cracking. The profile is fixed in place using the patented peg and wedge system.
The unique tongue profile provides positive load transfer with minimal stepping. For higher load applications the preformed knock-outs allow Key Joints to be used in conjunction with Connolly Universal Dowel Sleeves (UDS).
Key Joints are available in 3 and 6m lengths for slab thicknesses from 100mm to 300mm.
- Contraction joints in slab-on-ground applications
- Shear load transfer through contraction joints
- Rigid connection between key joint and Connolly Universal Dowel Sleeves through patented twist-fix feature
- Patented Wedge fixing mechanism allows fast and accurate height adjustment
- Additional stiffening ribs (KJ150, KJ200 & KJ300 only) to ensure straighter joints
- Can be used to screed off which makes getting the right level quick and easy
To find out more about the Connolly® Galvanized Key Joint products stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Key Joint – Galvanized|
|Product Code||Height (mm)||Length (m)|
|Key Joint Capping|
|Description||Colour||Width (mm)||Set Down (mm)||Length (m)|
|KJCAPTBLK||Permanent – Tearoff||Black||9||4||24|
|Key Joint – Capping Foam Filler Strips|
|Colour||Width (mm)||Set Down (mm)||Length (m)||Suit Key Joint
|KJF200||Black||10||8||6||200 – 300|
|Key Joint Accessories|
|Product Code||Description||Length (mm)|
|KJJ100||Joiner to suit 100mm key joint||–|
|KJJ150||Joiner to suit 150 mm key joint||–|
|KJJ200||Joiner to suit 200 mm key joint||–|
|KJWP4||Wedge and Stakes||400|
|KJWP5||Wedge and Stakes||500|
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.