Reidbar™ Threaded Inserts Black/Galvanized
Reidbar™ Threaded Inserts supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing are designed to accept Reidbar™ and provide full anchorage in thin-walled panels to ensure sufficient embedment to develop the full strength of the bar. They offer a fast, cost-effective way to position and locate Reidbar™ threaded inserts. On-site bending of bar is eliminated and site efficiencies are improved, resulting in faster floor cycles.
Reidbar™ Threaded Inserts are available in black and galvanized to suit Reidbar™ bar diameters of 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm and 32mm.
- Beams, columns, slab-to-slab, core wall and beam-to-slab applications
- Cast into concrete and designed to accept Reidbar™
- Provides full anchorage in thin walled panels
- Ensures sufficient embedment to develop the full strength of the bar
- On-site bending of bar is eliminated and site efficiencies are improved, resulting in faster floor cycles
- AS 3600:2009 Concrete structures
To find out more about the range of Reidbar™ products stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest branch.
|REIDBAR™ Threaded Inserts Galvanized (Reid™)|
|Product Code||Suit REIDBAR™ (mm)||Length (mm)||Thread Length (mm)||OD (mm)||Foot Diameter (mm)|
|REIDBAR™ Threaded Inserts Black (Reid™)|
|Product Code||Suit Length REIDBAR™ (mm)||Length (mm)||Thread Length (mm)||OD (mm)||Foot Diameter (mm)|
InfraBuild Sustainability Report 2022
InfraBuild ACRS 2023 Certificates
InfraBuild Modern Slavery Statement FY22
World Steel Association Climate Action Program Membership 2022 – 2023
World Steel Association Certificate 2022-2023
LifeMax® Plus Brochure
Shouldered System Brochure
InfraBuild Energy Reducing Process Certificate 2021
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.