Square Dowel Sleeves by Dowelmaster® – Danley™
Danley™ Dowelmaster® Square Dowel Sleeves supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing for steel reinforcement applications are a plastic cover for square dowels that allow slab movement in two directions and prevents slab lock-up. Simply secure the sleeves to the construction joint forms with the optional nailing plates, pour the concrete, strip the forms and insert square dowels into the sleeves – ready for the second pour.
Danley Dowelmaster® is supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing with a fixing stake and wedge and is available for 16mm, 20mm and 25mm square dowels and lengths of 200mm and 250mm.
Note: Danley Dowelmaster® is suitable for 300mm and 400mm long dowels. It’s also compatible with Danley™ Key Joint and is suitable for timber formwork utilising nailplates.
- Steel reinforcement applications
- Allows slab movement in two directions
- Suits both 300 and 400 mm long dowels
- Prevents slab lock-up
- Nailing plate available for wood forms
- Supplied with fixing stake and wedge
- Compatible with Danley™ Key Joint
- Also suitable for timber formwork utilising the nailplates
- 25mm Dowelmaster has built in nailing plate
To find out more about the Danley™ Dowelmaster® Square Dowel Sleeves stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Description||Colour||Suit Dowel Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)|
|DWLM25||Sleeve with Stake & Nailing Plate||Purple||25||250|
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.